Web site usability is a general approach: it is as much about the effectiveness of transferring information via the Internet, as it is about the smooth interaction of an end-user of your website. Here at Bespoke Internet Solutions we believe usability is a quality or even a characteristic of a website, it is whether a website is efficient, effective and satisfying to those who use it.
While developing your web site with usability in mind, we consider the following:
- Who are your web site users, what do they know?
- What do users want or need to do with your website?
- What is the general background of your users?
- What is the context in which the user is working?
Bespoke Internet Solutions take the time to obtain the answers to these questions by conducting some analysis at the start of the project.
- Can the users easily accomplish their intended tasks? For example, would a user be able to accomplish his task(s) at his intended speed?
- How much training would an average user need?
- What documentation or other supporting materials are available to help the user? What and how many errors would a user make when interacting with your website?
- Are there provisions for meeting the special needs of a user with a disability? (accessibility)
Are you concerned about your sites usability? Stress no further, Bespoke Internet Solutions have just the solution for you!
Please contact us on infobespokesolutions-uk.com or call us on 0800 611 8108.